Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Introducing the BrillKids Presentation Binder Set!  (Read 802331 times)
Lappy
Mod Mom
Administrator
Tween

If the world is night, shine my life like a light.

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2010, 02:35:44 AM »

Want to teach your child away from the computer?
Introducing the BrillKids Presentation Binder Set!

*Picture and word printouts are not included in the BrillKids Presentation Binder Set.

Even though the Little Reader software makes is easy for you to deliver powerful and effective lessons using the computer, you may sometimes want to teach your baby in a different environment, such as in the luxury of your own living room.

This is precisely the reason why we created the BrillKids Presentation Binder Set!

Customize and personalize your lessons

Use your own pictures and create new lessons customized for your child.

Teach your child vocabulary words using pictures from a family holiday, or expand the family lesson by adding the names of your relatives and family members - with BrillKids Presentation Binder Set, this has never been simpler.

Easily create lessons with variety

Use Little Reader to print out your lessons with different fonts, font colors, and pictures!

Each flash and flap card was made to be used together with Little Reader's print function which can print out each word in as much as four different fonts, font colors and pictures on a single sheet of paper (back to back.)

Teach anywhere and everywhere

With the BrillKids Presentation Binder Set you can teach your child anywhere and everywhere.

Print out your lessons and insert them in the flap and flash cards which come with the binder - now you can teach in the bedroom, your back garden, local park or even traveling on holiday!

Use and reuse - save time and money

What's more, the BrillKids Presentation Binder Set is so easy to use and reuse, saving you time, money and paper!

The plastic reusable flash and flap cards make it easy to change words and picture printouts. Sheets can be conveniently inserted into the flap, making lesson preparation a breeze!

The BrillKids Presentation Binder Set is versatile, customizable and portable. Enhance your child's learning experience by ordering one today!

Each BrillKids Presentation Binder Set comes with 1 binder, 10 plastic reusable flash cards, and 20 plastic reusable flap cards.
Word and picture printouts not included.

Learn how to use the BrillKids Presentation Binder set!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qR5j4dy5rNQ&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qR5j4dy5rNQ&rel=1</a>

Get 25% off when you buy the BrillKids Presentation Binder!

As a special introductory price, you can get the BrillKids Presentation Binder for only US$40.00 US$30.00! Valid only until October 31, 2010.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
(NOTE: This product is now called "Flash Card Binder Set")

**EDITED Nov. 15, 2017 to fix the broken video and "Learn More" link

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:18:27 AM by Kezia » Logged

ExtremeBartendingDad
Infant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »

Hi Lappy,
Thank you !! Very happy you guys listen to what we ask for and here it is:) Thank you.

I always like package deals and having the combo of these 3 makes sense after i thought about it awhile.
 I bought the deluxe set so i have 2 of the binders etc. but really wanted more. I want to have quite a few binders ready to go, on the floor and on his book shelf.

Have a few at both grandmas houses too. I really think the whole system you have is valuable but i'm the only one in the family that's comfortable using the computer part.

The best thing about having these is that Everyone is comfortable with them and are ready to use the cards at a moments notice, either with the binder or just the cards ( i've found in my family that different family members prefer one or the other ). You wouldn't think of putting your laptop, with LR or LM ready, in a guests lap and say go, but that's exactly what i do with the cards. " Here, read him a  few". Just like i do with his story books.

I want both the binders and just the cards within easy reach of him and anyone that cares for him.
That's why i want multiple options ( see below ).

I also like having a few stacks of the double inserts on the floor or spread out.
 We use them as we do any other fun thing to do. We call it his learning game, so we'll play with his ball awhile, then bang on pots & pans,then some wrd cards- double inserts, then move onto chase & tickle then the computer learning games ( LR and LM ) as i always have them open on my laptop, then etc. etc. 

It's all fun and just part of his day when it comes around. This way, it comes around a few times every day when he's excited to do it.

I'm new so we're not up to the phonics section yet and i'm not sure how to print
so i'm not using the single inserts at all. When i first saw the offered package i thought i didn't want them but after i thought about it it makes sense and I'm looking forward to that part.

Questions.

1. What price for multiple sets as I want to buy more than one set. I'm trying to decide how many.  i think $30 is a fair price for one set, sot so sure on the $40 but i'm buying now anyway so it's ok.

2. I'm going to buy the sets but i'd also like to buy more of just the double inserts. Can we please have that option and what price for a set of 20? and for multiple sets?

3. While i'm at it, we love the 5 books that came in the deluxe package. Everyone we show them to agrees that the way you present the story and the key words, they are a much better way to learn while reading a story than regular childrens books.

We'd like you to make more please. We'd especially like them to have trucks & diggers in them. Big ones and small toy sizes. Wyatt just loves them.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you so i can order

KL
The Architect
Administrator
Tween

I'm a Dad!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »

1. What price for multiple sets as I want to buy more than one set. I'm trying to decide how many.  i think $30 is a fair price for one set, sot so sure on the $40 but i'm buying now anyway so it's ok.

Sorry, we don't have any discounts for multiple sets. Unless you're talking about wholesale type volume in which case you should give me a call. smile

2. I'm going to buy the sets but i'd also like to buy more of just the double inserts. Can we please have that option and what price for a set of 20? and for multiple sets?

Will have to discuss internally whether or not to offer this option.  I guess we probably can, but before it gets put in the store maybe we'll do a one-off for you first.  Will get back to you on that (if not, please drop me or Lappy a PM to remind us!).

3. While i'm at it, we love the 5 books that came in the deluxe package. Everyone we show them to agrees that the way you present the story and the key words, they are a much better way to learn while reading a story than regular childrens books.

We'd like you to make more please. We'd especially like them to have trucks & diggers in them. Big ones and small toy sizes. Wyatt just loves them.

Glad you like the books!  We are actually working on many more books, including Aesop's Fables which are in the final stages of production.  Will be in a slightly different format though (can't disclose yet) - hope you will still like them!

smile

ExtremeBartendingDad
Infant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 06:06:02 PM »

Hi KL,

Will have to discuss internally whether or not to offer this option.  I guess we probably can, but before it gets put in the store maybe we'll do a one-off for you first.  Will get back to you on that (if not, please drop me or Lappy a PM to remind us!).

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll start with 60 please and 5 binder sets. Please let me know when u decide and how you want me to order.

New books already in production??? Very cool. Looking forward to them.

sova185
Newborn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 07:26:43 AM »

Interesting video! Thank you for sharing!

guille_retro
Newborn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »

Video not working.
Also the link to get more info.

Kezia
Administrator
Tween

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 07:48:00 AM »

Hi guille_retro! Please try viewing the video via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5j4dy5rNQ

Also, note that this product is now named "Flash Card Binder Set" in the BrillKids Shop.

Dasy92
Newborn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 08:59:07 PM »

Very good topic! I am now faced with this problem.

Lavanyas
Newborn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 10:53:30 AM »

Good topic ... but video having some issues

Kezia
Administrator
Tween

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 05:20:27 AM »

Sorry about that, everyone! I just updated the original post and fixed the broken links. You may also view the rest of our videos in our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/brillbaby

linapham
Newborn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 09:17:21 AM »

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here  youtube subscribers free  and youtube convert to mp3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent Threads

by newassignmentau, September 29, 2023, 09:52:09 AM
by jasminfernandes, August 18, 2023, 05:42:02 AM
by Annasprachzentrum, August 02, 2023, 08:27:26 PM
by Brileydavis, February 07, 2023, 07:31:40 AM
by justin robinson, January 18, 2023, 12:01:12 PM
by justin robinson, January 18, 2023, 11:26:28 AM
by justin robinson, January 18, 2023, 11:17:08 AM
by justin robinson, January 18, 2023, 11:02:35 AM
by justin robinson, January 18, 2023, 09:45:06 AM
by Thepharmacity, January 04, 2023, 06:12:34 AM
by Sara Sebastian, December 20, 2022, 02:04:21 PM
by Kays1s, December 05, 2022, 02:02:24 AM
by ashokrawat1256, November 11, 2022, 04:54:21 AM
by farnanwilliam, October 22, 2022, 04:12:41 AM
by berryjohnson, February 05, 2020, 12:41:49 PM
Page: 1/4  

Recently Added Files

tamil - months by BhavaniJothi, Dec. 05, 2019
More Shapes - More shapes not originally included in L... by Kballent, Oct. 23, 2019
test1 - test by SSbei, Sep. 08, 2019
Purple Foods - I made some lessons with colored food f... by Kballent, Aug. 07, 2019
Green Foods - I made some lessons with colored food f... by Kballent, Aug. 07, 2019
Yellow Foods - I made some lessons with colored food f... by Kballent, Aug. 07, 2019
Orange - I made some lessons with colored food f... by Kballent, Aug. 07, 2019
Red Food - I made some lessons with colored food f... by Kballent, Aug. 07, 2019
White Foods - As part of Color Themes I made some less... by Kballent, Aug. 07, 2019
Fruits & veggies mascots - This is Polish \"must have\" mascots :) ... by Agnole, Feb. 24, 2018
Page: 1/3  

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 110526
  • Total Topics: 19136
  • Online Today: 338
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (January 22, 2020, 12:09:49 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 134