BrillKids Foundation – Help Us Make A Difference
We are in the process of establishing a charity arm for BrillKids – BrillKids Foundation
– and we invite you to help us make a difference in the lives of children all over the world!The BrillKids Foundation
The BrillKids Foundation is the charity arm of the BrillKids Group, dedicated to ensuring that all children in the world may enjoy the benefits of early childhood education, irrespective of their background.Charitable Institutions.
We are committed to helping charitable institutions anywhere in the world that work towards the welfare of children, such as orphanages, homeless shelters for children, organizations serving children with special needs or those from low income families, and other social service organizations serving the needs of children. Learn more here.Parents or Caregivers with Limited Means.
We are eager to ensure that children of parents or caregivers with limited means who simply cannot afford the BrillKids products should also be able to benefit from the systems under the BrilKids "Gift of Literacy" Sponsorship Program. Learn more here.Our Projects
Dr. J. Richard Gentry joins the team!
- Hyder Garden Matriculation School. The Hyder Garden School caters to many "first-generation students" (children whose parents have never been to school) and is a state-recognized institution in India with classes from I to X. Read more.
- Early Education in Zambia. We are currently working on sponsoring several kits for use in nine institutions (schools, programs and orphanages) which will offer early education classes for underprivileged children in Zambia. Read more.
- The Firefly Project. The Firefly Project is a volunteer group based in Ukraine under the umbrella of Family Care Foundation, an organization of individuals and families who have devoted their lives and full time to serving those in need. Read more.
- Joy of Parenting Workshops. The BrillKids Foundation has been working with Jessy Naidu since early 2010, helping her spread the word about the benefits of early education since Jessy became a BrillKids member. Read more.
Want to help?
|We are proud to announce that J. Richard Gentry, Ph.D. has agreed to join our team! Dr. Gentry is an internationally acclaimed author, educational consultant, and researcher and a recognized leader in education for groundbreaking work in spelling and for recent work with Pre-K through second grade emergent literacy.|
Dr. Gentry has come on board as the Foundation's Chairman of the Advisory Board.
Take part in making a difference in the lives of children from all over the world! We are actively looking for volunteers to spearhead or coordinate efforts to help spread early childhood education to underprivileged communities across the world.
If you believe you can play a role in any way, big or small, please contact us
.Visit the BrillKids Foundation website now for more information and news about the Foundation, its projects, and ongoing sponsorship programs!