Want to meet up with BrillKids members in your area?
Visit the NEW Local Meet-Ups Board for your area!Meet up and chat with other BrillKids members in your area!
How can you meet other BrillKids members outside the Forum?
- Share parenting or early education experiences
- Start a parenting or early education support group
- Share books, references, and resources
- Arrange playdates for your little ones
- Or simply chat and have fun with each others' kids!
Just go to the BrillKids Groups in Your Area
board at the Local Support Groups section of the BrillKids Forum and find the child board for your country. You will notice that for each country board, we’ve created a Local Meet-Ups
board, and in here you may post a topic to set meet-ups with other members!
If you can’t find your country board, let us know by posting your request at the BrillKids Groups in Your Area board, and we’ll open it up for you! Kindly note that we will only open a board for your country if there are at least 2
other members from your country.Visit your country’s Local Meet-Ups Board now to meet your BrillKids Forum friends offline!